When you're all out of parental guesswork and wine, it's time to send out an SOS with one of these cute little note cards.
As we all know mums, new and old are fabulous beyond doubt and are amazing at juggling chains saws, sharp knives and babies all at the same time. Sometimes, things are thrown into the mix unexpectedly, which means juggling becomes even more precarious and they may well need some help. Why not give this to your daughter, your bestie or work colleague for all those just in case moments. They can then call upon you or someone else they rely on and request the cavalry.
This set of six note cards are a perfect gift for a new mum, a mum who might be struggling a little or sent as a little safety net just in case.
The text on the cards read as follows:
- I’ve reached my breaking point, time for a break
- Send help, I’m fresh out of wine and parental guess work
- Sleep deprived, need to be revived
- Currently finding my wine/kids balance
- You, me and a tea and cake fuelled haze
- You’ll find me hiding out from little people
Each lovely quality 350gsm card comes with a teeny tiny charcoal grey envelope and are all tucked up in a cute little box.
card and paper
card size 10.4cm x 7.4cm